Kids Groups and Camps
Your group of kids or campers will have a dino-mite experience at the Academy of Natural Sciences this summer! Bring your group of 10 to 100 children for an all-inclusive day of fun featuring:
- A visit to our interactive special exhibit, Xtreme Bugs
- A stroll through a tropical garden filled with fluttering live butterflies
- Encounters with live animals in the museum and onstage
- A walk among dinosaurs and other prehistoric wonders
- Conversations with real scientists
- And so much more!
Your summer camp group can experience all the Academy’s exhibits—including Xtreme Bugs, usually an additional fee—for the discounted rate of $14.95 for children and $16.95 for adults.
Why Choose the Academy for Your Group?
At Philadelphia’s Natural Science museum, you can experience hands-on science and beat the heat! With our convenient location in the heart of Philadelphia’s museum district, we make it possible for you to visit more than one museum in a day.
If you choose to spend all day with us, you can purchase food from our café or enjoy your packed lunch in our lunchroom. During or after your visit, take the kids to Aviator Park or Sister Cities Park right across the street to stretch their legs and soak in some sunshine.
Contact Us to Schedule Your Trip today!
Encounter live animals
Get up close to prehistoric creatures in Dinosaur Hall