Night in the Museum
Saturday and Sunday, February 15 & 16, 2020
6:30 PM-9:00 AM
Experience the Academy’s towering dinosaurs—including T. rex—after dark! Your action-packed night at the museum barely leaves room for shut-eye. Night in the Museum is appropriate for children ages 6–14.
Night in the Museum is perfect for scout groups, birthday parties, kids’ clubs, sports team retreats, and more.
- Pick your sleeping spot next to lions, tigers, or dinosaurs.
- Go on a scavenger hunt, do a hands-on experiment, or inspect some not-so-creepy crawlies.
- Explore every corner of the Academy’s famous exhibits, including our live butterfly garden and dinosaur bone dig.
- Enjoy a fascinating live animal show.
- Hang out with your fellow explorers, and enjoy delicious snacks.
- Waking up early? A light breakfast and another whole day to explore the museum await.
Click here for details and registration information.