Night in the Museum Starring Xtreme Bugs
Saturday and Sunday, January 5 & 6, 2019
6:30 PM-9:00 AM
Experience the Academy’s towering dinosaurs—including T. rex—after dark! Your action-packed night at the museum barely leaves room for shut-eye.
Come face-to-feet with nearly 20 massive, colorful, moving bugs after dark! Grab a flashlight and wander between a fluttering oversized monarch butterfly and a fluffy tri-colored bumblebee. Discover a gigantic Madagascar hissing cockroach and a blood-sucking bedbug like you’ve never seen them before. Learn about bugs that glow in the dark and the giant ancient invertebrates that shared the planet with dinosaurs!
Night in the Museum is perfect for scout groups, birthday parties, kids’ clubs, sports team retreats, and more.
- Pick your sleeping spot next to lions, tigers, or dinosaurs.
- Go on a scavenger hunt, do a hands-on experiment, or inspect some not-so-creepy crawlies.
- Explore every corner of the Academy’s famous exhibits, including our live butterfly garden and dinosaur bone dig.
- Enjoy a fascinating live animal show.
- Hang out with your fellow explorers, and enjoy delicious snacks.
- Waking up early? A light breakfast and another whole day to explore the museum await.
Check out the Night in the Museum webpage for the full list of details and to purchase tickets!