How to Register for Outreach Programs
- Contact the Reservations Office as soon as possible for the best selection of dates.
Call 215-299-1060 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Please provide the following information:
- first and second choice of date(s);
- start time of presentation(s);
- format and topic of presentation(s);
- location of presentation (gym, lunchroom, auditorium, etc.);
- number of participants per presentation;
- ages or grades of participants per presentation;
- organization’s name, mailing address and phone number;
- if different, site address and phone number;
- contact person’s name, title and day AND evening phone numbers.
- A $100 deposit is required to confirm your request.
Balance is due the day of the program;
- Ask how to apply for a grant-funded program (based on financial need).
- If you must cancel your outreach and wish a refund of your deposit you must inform the Reservations office by calling at least 30 days prior to the date of your outreach. After this 30 day deadline, your deposit is non-refundable.