Dinos After Dark
Join us for Dinos After Dark and enjoy pay-what-you-wish admission, a family friendly atmosphere and the Dino Drafts Beer Garden in Dinosaur Hall!
At Dinos After Dark:
- Explore our signature and special exhibits, including our newest exhibits Conversations With Birds and Microsculpture: The Insect Portraits of Levon Biss.
- Get up close and personal to some of the Academy's most amazing animal ambassadors during a live animal show.
- Learn about weather and climate during a very special live show.
- Make and take a wet and watery frog craft, and learn why amphibians depend on a clean ecosystem.
- Meet Library & Archives staff and check out rarely seen materials showcasing the work of pioneering limnologist Dr. Ruth Patrick.
- Get an up-close look at fish specimens with staff from the Academy Fisheries team.
- Check out Outside In, our children’s discovery center.
- Search for dinosaur fossils in The Big Dig.
- Watch real fossils being prepared in The Fossil Prep Lab.
- Get an up-close look at the Academy’s dioramas from around the world.
- Purchase drinks and food from the Academy Beer Garden: Dino Drafts.
Dinos After Dark is a pay-what-you-wish event. Suggested donation is $10 per person.
Learn more about Dinos After Dark.
- Friday, March 24, 2023, 4–8 p.m.
Dinos Drafts Beer Garden
12th St. Catering and the Academy of Natural Sciences are excited to offer Dino Drafts: The Academy Beer Garden inside the museum’s famous Dinosaur Hall during Dinos After Dark. Come warm up inside, play board games, purchase a drink, and enjoy mouthwatering bites at the foot of a 40-foot-long T. rex and its prehistoric friends. Partial proceeds from Dino Drafts: The Academy Beer Garden benefit the Academy of Natural Sciences.
Dinos After Dark - Winner for Best Place to Drink With Your Kids from Philadelphia Family Magazine
The Academy is proud to partner with Dinos After Dark sponsors:
Renewal By Andersen and The Rounds