Dinos After Dark: March 24 - Preregistration SOLD OUT
Friday, March 24, 2023
4:00 PM-8:00 PM
Join us for Dinos After Dark and enjoy pay-what-you-wish admission, a family friendly atmosphere and the Dino Drafts Beer Garden in Dinosaur Hall!
At Dinos After Dark:
- Explore our signature and special exhibits, including our newest exhibits Conversations With Birds and Microsculpture: The Insect Portraits of Levon Biss.
- Get up close and personal to some of the Academy's most amazing animal ambassadors during a live animal show.
- Learn about weather and climate during a very special live show.
- Make and take a wet and watery frog craft, and learn why amphibians depend on a clean ecosystem.
- Meet Library & Archives staff and check out rarely seen materials showcasing the work of pioneering limnologist Dr. Ruth Patrick.
- Get an up-close look at fish specimens with staff from the Academy Fisheries team.
- Check out Outside In, our children’s discovery center.
- Search for dinosaur fossils in The Big Dig.
- Watch real fossils being prepared in The Fossil Prep Lab.
- Get an up-close look at the Academy’s dioramas from around the world.
- Purchase drinks and food from the Academy Beer Garden: Dino Drafts.
Dinos After Dark is a pay-what-you-wish event. Suggested donation is $10 per person.
The Academy is proud to partner with Dinos After Dark sponsors:
Renewal By Andersen and The Rounds
Purchase Tickets for Dinos After Dark Preregistration for this event is SOLD OUT. Walk up tickets available.
Learn more about Dinos After Dark