Plan Your Visit
The Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
1900 Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Directions & Parking
10 am–4:30 pm, Monday–Friday
10 am–5 pm, Weekends and Holidays
Adults (age 13 and above): $15.95
Children (ages 3–12): $13.95
There is a $3 fee to enter Titanoboa: Monster Snake in addition to regular museum admission. Members and school groups see it for free. $2 for Drexel and other groups. Not a member? Join today or upgrade your membership here.
More Admission Rates & Info
Purchase tickets online here.
Learn more about the Academy:
Insider Tips for Visiting
Get the most out of your Academy Visit! Take a look at these simple Insider Tips, and enjoy a fun and relaxing day at the Academy:
- For a more quiet and relaxed visit, visit the Academy after 2 p.m.
- The Academy is less crowded towards the beginning of the week, after the weekend.
- Logan Square Parking Garage located at 1815 Cherry Street offers discounted parking for Academy visitors. Validate your ticket at the front desk.
- Using public transportation is often the easiest way to get to the Academy, with three SEPTA bus routes running within a block of the museum. Southbound Routes 32 and 33 use 19th Street. Northbound Route 32 uses 18th Street, while Northbound Route 33 uses 20th Street.
- Don’t be shy. Talk to any of our educators located throughout the museum. All are extremely knowledgeable about our natural world. Come explore with us!