Dinos After Dark
On the fourth Friday evening of every month this winter and spring, the Academy of Natural Sciences is offering pay-what-you-wish admission, family activities, and an indoor beer garden in our famous Dinosaur Hall.
Join us for the first one on Friday, January 26 from 5–8 p.m. and:
- Check out our technicians preparing real specimens in the Fossil Prep Lab
- Examine the finer details of our smaller live reptiles
- Try fun, hands-on activities for all ages in Science Live
- Meet the Animals in the Auditorium at 5:30 and 7 p.m.
- Purchase drinks and food from the Academy Beer Garden: Dino Drafts!
About the Academy’s Indoor Beer Garden: Dino Drafts
12th St. Catering and the Academy of Natural Sciences are celebrating fourth Fridays this winter and spring by offering Dino Drafts: The Academy Beer Garden inside the museum’s famous Dinosaur Hall. Come warm up inside, play board games, and purchase beer, wine, and a specialty cocktail plus mouthwatering bites (think tacos!) at the foot of a 40-foot-long T. rex and its prehistoric friends. The entire museum will be open with pay-what-you-wish admission (suggested donation is $10). Families are welcome—and if you like, you can stop by for a drink and carry it with you as your group enjoys the museum. Partial proceeds from Dino Drafts: The Academy Beer Garden benefit the Academy of Natural Sciences.