The Center for Environmental Policy (CEP) acts as a logistical hub for groups organized around sustainability issues. The CEP brings regional and national leaders together with local leadership for the purposes of solving specific problems through the sharing of best practices, new perspectives, and the infusion of innovative ideas and solutions.
- Green Condo/Co-op Initiative (philagcci.org)
- The Green Condo/Coop Initiative (GCCI) is a coalition of Greater Philadelphia area condo and co-op owners interested in sustainability housing. The center supports GCCI by holding public educational events and hosting of the organization’s meetings.
- Profitable Pathways to Sustainability
- Profitable Pathways provides a forum for senior executives in the private sector to explore and develop effective methods and practices for aligning business and sustainability in both their own organizations and in the region.
- Urban Sustainability Forum
- The Urban Sustainability Forum (USF) is a collaboration of local organizations with the common goal of making Philadelphia the greenest, most livable, and most sustainable city in America. The Academy’s Center for Environmental Policy works with the other members of the USF to produce the Urban Sustainability Forums, which are public programs that are typically held on the third Thursday of the month.