Drexel University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is proactively committed to diversity and inclusion in all of its policies, practices and services. We are especially interested in qualified candidates who can contribute to the varied diversity and excellence of the academic community, and all of its complements.
How to Apply
Please submit your application online at www.drexeljobs.com.
Position Title: Membership Coordinator
Two years of experience in a membership or development office.
BA/BS degree required.
The Membership Coordinator is a member of the Academy’s fast moving Institutional Advancement team. This position is responsible for managing all aspects of email communication to members; managing the Kids Club membership program; working with the Systems Coordinator to acknowledge and fulfill all memberships; managing the Organization membership program; and providing excellent customer service to Academy members. He or she reports to the Membership Manager. This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Advanced computer literacy, including word processing, email marketing programs, HTML, photo editing software, and web development software required.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills required.
- Knowledge of database fundraising software Raiser’s Edge preferred.
- Assist with Institutional Advancement mailings and other projects.
- Assist with Institutional Advancement events, including cultivation events.
- Work with Systems Coordinator to ensure that all new/renewing memberships to the Academy are processed through the Raiser’s Edge database.
- Work with the Systems Coordinator to print and mail all membership cards and acknowledgment letters to new and renewing members.
- Provide customer service and support to members via telephone and email.
- Manage all aspects of email communications to members, including benefits emails, welcome emails, renewal emails, and acquisition emails.
- Manage all aspects of the Academy’s Kids Club program, including developing and executing strategies to recruit and retain members, creating monthly activity sheets for participating members, and mailing welcome materials and birthday cards.
- Manage follow up emails to education program attendees in an effort to retain existing members and to promote membership to nonmember attendees.
- Manage renewal and acquisition program for Organization memberships.
- Manage renewal program for Payroll Deduction memberships.
- Assist with the member renewal and acquisition program (direct mail and email).
- Assist with reconciling membership accounts with the Accounting Department on a monthly basis.
- Assist with Membership events and other Academy events as needed.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Click here to apply: www.drexeljobs.com/applicants/Central?quickFind=79590
There are no part-time openings at this time.